After a long hiatus, the College Bound weekly announcement is back! Check out our list of new summer programs (many are paid) and don't forget to make an appointment at email@example.com if you need help with an application. Don't know what to do this summer? Come talk to us and let us help you find the match for you.
Time Logs due on Wednesday (May 2)The Time Log Form is available by clicking here (these are the penultimate, wohoo!). Don’t forget to leave Time Logs in the drop box outside 314 if Girelle is not in.
New Summer Programs
- Take the first steps towards law school at The Youth Justice Board (Deadline June 22)
- Design your dream community service project and get paid at Youth Service Action (Deadline May 27 and May 31)
- Become a Green Youth Fellow and help the world address climate change (Deadline June 1)
- Paid Internship at the Sadie Nash Leadership Project (Deadline June 1)
- Summer Youth Employment (Apply as soon as possible!)
- Start a career in film-making at Tribeca Film Institute (Deadline June 1)